Monday, January 12, 2009

Ryan loves his brother




Ryan has taught his little brother how to blow raspberries. So whenever Ryan blows raspberries Tyler blows them with him. Last night Tyler was crawling everywhere following me while I was doing some cleaning. Ryan decided that he wanted to be where we were, so my mom put Ryan on the floor and he wanted to crawl. We worked with him and he did a good job. He got down to the laundry room door and he was exhausted. Tyler is a really big influence on Ryan, Ryan tries whatever little brother does up to a certain extent. I am really proud of my boys. Tyler loves playing with the elmo chair that we bought for Ryan. He was playing on it last night and he likes to butt his head on it and he had Ryan laughing so hard that it was cute. Tyler is Ryan's entertainment, and Tyler loves it when Ryan laughs at him cause that makes him do it even more.
Ryan did something new today. He ate a bowl of cheerios with milk. He ate it really well, he even tried putting the spoon in his mouth by himself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GO RYAN! I'm so proud of you buddy!