Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tyler's Christmas gift







One of the gifts that Tyler got I finally got around to putting it together. While I was putting it together he sat next to me and watch what I was doing. I just thought it was a good time for me to put it together cause he walks around holding on to the furniture. After I put it together he played with it for awhile and then he actually stood up and held onto the handle. I have a couple pics of him actually trying to walk with it. It was so cute seeing him trying to walk. Then of course big brother had to play with it. Ryan sat on the floor playing with it too. Anything that Ryan is playing with Tyler has to play with and vice versa. We have to really watch Tyler cause when he wants to play with something that Ryan has Tyler will sit on his head.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm, who got him that AWESOME gift? ;)