Monday, February 16, 2009

Ryan's Open House

Tomorrow is the start of a new milestone in Ryan's life. We have open house for Ryan tomorrow, we get to meet his teacher and see where he will be going to school 2 times a week. Ryan will also get to ride the school bus while we are there. It will be very interesting to see how he does on the bus. I am sure he will do fine, it will just be a new experience for him. Ryan's official first day is on friday. He will be getting on the bus around 8:30 in the morning and getting home around 12:15pm. I will get him on the bus and daddy will be there when he gets home. Mornings in our household will be VERY busy, trying to get Ryan ready for school and have breakfast in him at the same time. I will do fine though my mom will be here to help me. What will little brother Tyler do without Ryan here to play with? I guess tyler and daddy will just play playstation together. I will be taking pics of Ryan's 1st day especially of him getting on the bus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Go Ryan. Auntie, Uncle and Ally are so proud of you big boy!