Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Last few days events

On Saturdy since it was almost 90 degrees out, we decided to take the boys for a walk. I asked Ryan if he wanted to go outside and he said yes. Tyler squealed the whole time we were walking. He loved watching all of the vehicles. It was nice to get out of the house and be outside. When we were walking I saw some people were bbqing. I think I will wait til the snow is gone some more.


Monday Ryan had Physical Therapy. I called his therapist before she saw him to ask if she can see if his chair needs to be adjusted. It just seems like it needs to be, his abdomen is getting bigger and it looks to me like it is squishing him. She said that Sherri his Occupational therapist will check it out on Friday. I also asked his therapist if we could borrow her clippers, it is hair cutting time for Ryan again.


Tuesday Ryan went back to school after spring break, he was so excited to go. He keeps mention ing the name Amy, so I am wondering if that is one of the kids. Jokingly I ask Ryan if that is his girlfriend. When they were in the motor room, Ryan played in the ball pit. He had so much fun playing with the balls. He also rolled down on wedges and just enjoyed that. When he was getting of the bus when he got home, the helper on the bus told me that he slept on the way home again. He does so much work there that it wore him out. Which is a good thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

90 degrees might be stretching it just a tad, but it sure was nice out! Ally and I went for a walk last night, and to the park the night before. Loving this weather!