Friday, May 15, 2009

Tyler's Fun Day with Uncle Calvin and Grandma Sherri


Today Tyler got to spend the day with my brother and mother. We were at grandma's house to pick up Uncle Cal and Tyler was walking while holding my hand, but then he decided that he wanted to hold his hand. I was walking behind them and I thought that it was a kodak moment and grabbed my cell to snap a picture. First we went out for breakfast at a place that we haven't been to since they closed the old one. They were excited to see us and especially Tyler. We then went to the Dollar store and Tyler got Grandma to buy him a teddybear and a pair of sunglasses, he looked like a movie star. We then went to the mall and we went to JCPenney and bought Ryan some clippers so that we can cut his hair. They were having a shoe sale for kids and I asked my mom if she could buy the boys a pair of sandals for the summer. She was happy to do that and now we have shoes that they can wear outside. It was a fun day for my brother and Tyler to do some bonding. Tyler enjoyed his self, and was laughing most of the time. I am glad that they have their Uncle in their life. He enjoys spending time with them. He smiles whenever they comeover to visit.

No comments: