Saturday, February 19, 2011

I am WAYYYYY Behind

Well where shall I begin. It has been a long time since I last blogged. I guess you can say that my life is not boring.

July 2010:
Ryan had summer school for 3 weeks. He LOVES going to school. He also had therapy. He is a busy little boy. Ryan got botox shots in his legs and left thumb. It helps so the therapists can stretch his muscles.
We were planning a surprise birthday party for my mom. Her sister and husband were coming up and my mom had no clue about what was happening. Unfortunately that couldn't happen. My uncle got some news that his brother passed away. We hope to get together again soon.
I had some sad news happen to me as well. As you all know I have worked at Arby's for 16 years. I got some news on July 13th that they were letting me go. I was told that I was late 2 days,was caught by a supervisor on my cell phone when I was up front(which is not true,but he can never be wrong). I applied for unemployment and I had to fight for it cause Arby's was saying that I was fired for misconduct and not following safety rules.
August 2010:
A pretty boring month. We celebrated Ally's 5th birthday. She has grown into her own person(look out world). We also had a family trip to Rosenthal's. We celebrated my husbands birthday while we were there. It was a good time. We ate at the restaurant on the site and the food was good.
September 2010:
Ryan started pre-school this month. We celebrated our wedding anniversary. We have been married for 4 years. It seems longer than that.
October 2010:
Ryan went on his first field trip. We went to a orchard farm. Ryan got to pick some raspberries and eat them. He liked them. He also got to pick his own apple. He enjoyed the beautiful day outside with his classmates and mommy enjoyed the trip as well. We celebrated Grandma Terri's birthday. She got a kindle from her kids. She really enjoys it.And of course we went to the annual Halloween parade in Anoka. Ryan got a good stash of candy and so did Tyler.
November 2010:
Ryan got tubes put in both his ears. He was having trouble with fluid building up,so they decided to make everything better that he needed the tubes. He has only gotten one ear infection since he got them. He hears much better and his speech is more clearer. We had our first Parent/Teacher Conferences. The teacher said that Ryan is a great kid. He loves working with the other kids and singing songs. We celebrated my sister-in-laws 40th birthday at Billy's bar in Anoka. It was a great time the kids had fun.
December 2010:
Dimitri turned 1 years old. He is such a cutie. I don't think I have ever seen that kid without a smile on his face. He is always happy. We had a passing in the family. Scott Rolland my father-in-laws brother died suddenly. He was plowing the snow in his drive way and had a heart attack. I only knew Scott for 4 years, but he was a great guy. Ryan really loved him. Whenever we would go to Scott's house, Scott would make Ryan laugh,which is not a hard thing.

We had a very eventful last half of 2010. Let's see what 2011 will bring us.

No comments: