Saturday, June 27, 2009

Splash Pad/Parade/ Taste of St.Cloud





Yesterday we took the boys to the splash pad. Both Ryan and Tyler enjoyed themselves. Eric took Tyler thru the water at first then Tyler went on his own. I pushed Ryan thru in his chair and just loved it, he kept asking for more. Afterwards we came home and we sat in our pool for awhile. We had a fun time as a family.



We went to the Granite City Days parade. We were there for about 1 1/2 hours and then we left because it started down pouring and the boys were shivering. During the parade they were throwing candy and we got a good handful for the boys. Mommy and daddy will probably get the most of it. I then got a shirt thrown at me, it is a pepsi shirt which would be nice but it is size large and I would only be able to fit it around my neck because of my big jugs.


Yesterday we went to Taste of St.Cloud. It was ok except on the flyer it said free food and other free things. We get there and the food costs. So we just walked around and looked at a few things. There was wave runners on the lake and a petting zoo. We were going to get a picture of Tyler petting the animals but of course our camera decided to act up. I hope everyone else had a great weekend.

No comments: